We're sure that you'll agree that the name Cozy Nest Hideaway fits nicely - clean, comfortable and peaceful. Enjoy sitting in the comfortable living room overlooking the lake or sitting out on the rock terrace savouring the beautiful Yukon sunsets.
You can take a stroll through our rock garden, and on down to the lake to do some fishing or go for a swim in the crystal clear waters. The picture on the left is a side view of the house (click on it to greatly enlarge it).
We also have a sauna available upon request when making a reservation. The photo below shows the sauna as seen from the house, looking towards the lake.
In the winter months we have a ski hill located just behind us. The cross-country skiing trails are also nearby, or you can just ski on the frozen lake. If indoors is more to your liking, curling up on the sofa and enjoying the warmth and comfort of the fireplace.
We are less than 10 minutes from town on the Robert Campbell Highway, # 4. And that also means that we're only 10 minutes from the famous Signpost Forest and the Northern Lights Centre!
Open Year Round
- 2 rooms-each with 1 queen bed (shared bathroom)
- 1 small rustic cabin by the lake, with power,wifi,no shower.
- Satellite TV
- Wireless Internet
- No animals
- No smoking
- A continental breakfast is served: juice, coffee, tea, toast, and cereal
- We have evening snacks and beverages available.
- $90.00 Single
- $100.00 Couple
- Cabin: $80.00 for single, $90.00 for couple
- We accept cash, Visa, Mastercard and travelers' cheques.